- Let’s talk about your education.
- What kind of school did you go to as a child?
- Did you go to a co-educational school?
- What was your favorite subject as a child?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- Do you think your country has an effective education system?
- Let’s talk about your hometown.
- Where is your hometown located?
- Is it easy to travel around your hometown?
- What is it known for?
- What do people in your town do?
- What are the main industries in your hometown?
- What problems face your hometown?
Describe a useful skill you have gained by regular practice.
You should say:
- what skill you have gained
- why you learned it
- who helped you learn it
- and explain what helped you to become good at the skill.
- What are the popular skills for young people nowadays?
- What skills are valued most in your country?
- What kind of skills might be important in the future?
- What qualities does a good trainer need to have?
- Why do many companies invest a lot of money in training their workforce?
- Do you think schools and universities prepare young people well for future employment?