(84-28) 3824 5618 (Ext: 122/101/102) adm@vnseameo.org



Dr. Nguyen Thi Thuy Trang
Deputy Dean
Division of Foreign Studies

35 Le Thanh Ton, District 1, HCM C
Tel: ( 84 -28 ) 3824 5618 – (Ext. 117)
Email: recruit@vnseameo.org


SEAMEO Regional Training Center offers high quality English language programs for those who wish to learn English as a second/foreign language for their educational, personal, business and professional needs. If you are looking for a new and interesting job opportunity, apply your CV to the position for teachers of English at SEAMEO RETRAC.
The Center will work with individuals on a case-to- case basis to finalize details for teaching including signing a working contract, assisting in visa application and work permit, negotiating a suitable salary rate and facilitating the teaching process.
SEAMEO RETRAC is an international organization with English as the medium of communication/ instruction. Working at the Center is pleasant, friendly and helpful.


For Vietnamese instructors:

  • B.A or M.A. in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics or equivalents.
  • B.A. of English (Translating/Interpreting/ Business…) and a Certificate in English Language Teaching
  • Teaching experience preferred

For Native English-speaking instructors:

  • B.A or M.A. in TESOL, TEFL, Applied Linguistics or equivalents.
  • B.A. in social sciences or humanities or in the related fields and a certificate in language teaching (e.g., CELTA [Certificate of English language Teaching to Adults], the Oxford TEFL/TESOL certification)
  • Teaching experience preferred


  • Recent Curriculum Vitae (Resume) in details and a cover-letter
  • Copy of qualifications
  • Copy of passport
  • Recent photo (3×4 or 4×6)

Eligibility for working permit application (for native teachers only)
Valid documents include:

  • An application form for foreign workers (Form issued by the Ministry of Labor – War Invalids and Social Affairs  – MOLISA);
  • A criminal record issued by the authorized office of the foreign employee’s country of citizenship;
  • A personal CV (Form issued by the MOLISA);
  • A Health Certificate issued to the foreigner by a foreign agency or by a Vietnamese agency in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health;
  • A certified copy of your professional degree (e.g., B.A., M.A.)
  • A certified certificate of English language teaching
  • 04 (four) colored photos (3×4 sized)
  • A notarized copies of passport and visa

Please see the following links for more information on work permit application procedures:

Work Permit Application Process for Native Teachers.

Let us know something about you

English for KindergartensEnglish for KidsEnglish for YoungstersSummer FunCambridge Test Preparation CourseGeneral EnglishEnglish for International CommunicationEnglish Proficiency Training A1-C1TOEFL-iBTTOEFL-ITPIELTSTOEICMaster in Applied LinguisticsOther courses