IELTS Preparation Program aims to provide learners with comprehensive language knowledge and skills of English, as well as to assist learners to practice effective test-taking skills so that they are able to attain high scores in the official IELTS exam.
- eveloping a comprehensive knowledge of academic English and advanced language skills with the instruction of highly qualified and experienced IELTS teaching instructors from English speaking countries and Vietnam.
- Making use of the latest past papers of IELTS exams, and IELTS-like practice tests.
- Practicing critical thinking skills and effective test-taking strategies with IELTS simulated exams in an instructor-led classroom.
- Building up confidence in using English through the classroom interaction.
- Having online learning support from teachers in charge
- Providing easy access to plentiful resources of the most updated English learning materials in the center’s library.
IELTS Exam Preparation Program provides two different modules for learners to choose from:
- Module A: Conventional IELTS exam preparation program
- Module B: Intensive IELTS exam preparation program
Conventional IELTS test preparation program provides learners with comprehensive English language skills along with refining communication skills and IELTS test-taking skills.
Intensive IELTS exam preparation program with a focus on working with tests to improve and refine communication skills and test-taking strategies
Learners may be required to take a placement test to have their current English level of proficiency assessed. The test consists of two components (a 30-minute written test & a 4–5 minute oral test).