English language training is one of the missions that SEAMEO RETRAC undertakes. We provide learners with high quality programs reaching a variety of expectations about academic, business, and special training.
- Programs and learning resources which are not only properly designed to meet the learning purposes but always updated with latest English language teaching methods.
- High quality Vietnamese and native teaching staff.
- Teaching methods are always updated to promote effectiveness in teaching and learning.
- A variety of courses with learner-centered approach.
- Flexible and comfortable learning environment with modern facilities.
- Updated information technology implemented in all programs.
- Our extensive learning resources and dedicated, experienced consultants always encourage students to learn effectively.
& Special Programs
English for Children
English for Adults
Corporate Training and Projects
Master in Applied Linguistics
Mid-Autumn Festival 2017 at SEAMEO RETRAC
On Sep 22 2018, the Mid-Autumn festival 2018 was successfully celebrated by Kiddy Programs – ...Xem thêm
Training Workshop on ” Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Application in Teaching and Academic Management “
From March 28th to 30th, SEAMEO RETRAC in collaboration with Japan’s Ministry of Education, ...Xem thêm
"I‘ve studied English at SEAMEO RETRAC for 3 courses. Initially, I chose SEAMEO RETRAC because of the presence of foreign teachers, good facilities and suitable schedule. After studying, my communication skills have significantly improved. Now I can confidently work with foreign partners”
Ngọc Long – Marketing Officer
"I chose SEAMEO RETRAC because the program meets my demands in improving my communicative skills. Enthusiastic teachers and good facilities, attentive and caring staff in listening to answering questions of students."
Thanh Mai – Student at Ho Chi Minh City International University
"Previously, I was most afraid of listening skill, but after a while studying at SEAMEO RETRAC, I noticed that my listening skill has improved. I am also more confident in communicating with foreigners"