TOEFL-iBT Preparation Program aims to provide learners with comprehensive language knowledge and skills of English, as well as to assist learners to practice effective test-taking skills so that they are able to gain high scores on the official TOEFL-iBT test.
- Developing a comprehensive knowledge of academic English and advanced language skills with the instruction of highly qualified and experienced TOEFL-iBT teaching instructors from English speaking countries and Vietnam.
- Making use of the latest TOEFL-iBT practice tests.
- Practicing critical thinking skills and effective test-taking strategies with practice tests and TOEFL-iBT simulated tests in the classroom and in the computer lab.
- Building up confidence in using English through the classroom interaction.
- Having online learning support from teachers in charge
- Providing easy access to plentiful resources of the most updated English learning materials at the center’s library.
Learners may be required to take a placement test to have their current English level of proficiency assessed. The test consists of two components (a 30-minute written test & a 4–5 minute oral test).